Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Moving along

Just to keep you in the loop, I finished the interior edits to the book today! Bring on the aching neck cream!

Now the publisher has to work them into the book and get it back to me for final approval. After that, we tackle the cover design, which is already 90% done thanks to my sister, Pat.

Once approved, it takes four weeks to have the book up on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.com,  as well as Kindle, and in my hands, so I can begin running around to reading groups, stores, and libraries to sell it. There's also some exciting news coming in the next few weeks, so stay tuned! This has been an amazing process. Thanks to everyone for signing on! I'll keep you posted.

Meanwhile, I'm off to the Outer Banks for a week of rest before things really heat up. Enjoy the sunshine, all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment